Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Powerful introspection
- Various ways to run code interactively or to run a file as a script.
- Shells run in a subprocess and can therefore be interrupted or killed.
- Multiple shells can be used at the same time, and can be of different Python versions (from v2.4 to 3.x, including pypy)
- Support for using several GUI toolkits interactively: PySide, PyQt4, wx, fltk, GTK, Tk.
- Magic commands similar to IPython.
- Matlab-style cell notation to mark code sections (by starting a line with ##).